Hello! This is my blog. I mostly just post stuff I get in chain emails or random crap that I find online. I don't use it for much more than that. If you are reading this, please let me know. not too many people come here that often.
Just leave me a message or a comment. Thanks~!



Sankaku Complex Feed

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Funny Bear Story




(edit: pic's 404ed)
 
An atheist was walking through the woods:

'What majestic trees'!
'What powerful rivers'!
'What beautiful animals'!
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a
rustling in the bushes behind him.He turned to look.
He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.


He ran as fast as he could up the path.
He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer.
He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up
but saw that the bear was right on top of him,
reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.


At that instant the Atheist cried out, 'Oh my God!'
Time Stopped. The bear froze.The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.
'You deny my existence for all these years,
teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident.'
'Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?
Am I to count you as a believer'?

The atheist looked directly into the light, 'It would be hypocritical
of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now,
but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian'?


The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed.
And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together,
bowed his head & spoke:


"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive
from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment